Quality Assurance Program
Team ITA operates all of our programs to the highest standards using Quality Assurance/Health, Safety and Environmental (QA/HSE) processes and procedures. Our streamlined organizational structure, past performance, upfront planning, and effective resource management methodology will mitigate risks associated with Seaport-e. ITA QA/HSE includes both preventative and correction considerations, assuring QA is part of our projects from initial acquisition planning to task order completion.
We use a variety of QA/HSE processes: Risk management, joint program risk analysis communications; issues identification and resolution, and iterative learning. Starting at the initial planning and proposal process, QA/HSE will define the full scope of task order activities, which will be measured against a task activity schedule and the work breakdown structure. The QA/HSE manager will ensure ITA achieves the stated goals and objectives; protects the environment; and ensures the safety and security of our staff, our clients, and those living and working around the program site locations. QA/HSE includes:
- Promoting and ensuring our compliance with all applicable federal, state, and local policies, regulations, and standards.
- Developing and providing training as required to ensure all ITA members are able to execute tasks in their operating environments’ safely and effectively.
- Creating, organizing, and implementing a tailored QA/HSE plan for each task order following a Continuous Risk Management process to analyze systems and processes; identify risks and their impact on programs and resources; and institute mitigation plans to minimize service failures, health and safety issues, and resource degradation.
- Ensuring all elements of our QA/HSE management plan are understood and are being followed by all personnel working on the contract through constant monitoring of task order specific key performance indicators, conducting internal audits, analyzing the data, and generating updates for inclusion in the status reports to the client.
- Working with all ITA members and clients to identify potential problem areas, initiate resolution, elevate issues to senior management. track the history of each issue, and prepare a final summary of findings and recommendations addressing the cause, evaluation criteria, potential effects, initial recommendations, and management response.
- Working with the managers on all performance issues in an iterative process, review any incidents on a regular basis to identify trends or common deficiencies/successes, and determine if further system changes are required to prevent future reoccurrences and look for opportunities to improve service levels.
At ITA, quality is not just the completed delivery of a product according to schedule and on/under cost. It goes further—ensuring those products deliver the client’s real, needed outcome. This will include the monitoring of scheduled tasks and communication with the client to ensure activities are delivered in accordance with the agreed-upon scope, schedule, and budget.